Tuesday, November 22, 2011
My pal Tish
My wonderful friend Tish has had me guest post on her site today. Not blowing my own horn honest, but if you haven't met her you are missing one of the classiest dames out there. Grace, charm and a delightful take on fashion, travel and life await you here Plus it is an interesting topic with some good comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I shall pop over to Tish's tout suite James.
ReplyDeleteI know that I will be entertained. XXXX
Awww, thank you James.
ReplyDeleteThank you most of all for finally agreeing to share your thoughts. Also, while I'm here, I would like to add that I think everyone your list to the left -- and others -- would appreciate it if you would speak to us in this space a little more often.
Just saying. . .
Your devoted fan,
Tish
I agree with you James, Tish is a delight and I am a long time follower. Having read your post there I did nominate my Top and I am afraid James you also got a mention!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI also echo Tish, it would be nice to see you more often, though possibly I should not be the one to say that as I am currently not too prolific either!!
Great post, James. I commented on Tish's site as well and that was so sweet of her to "host" your commentary. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHeaded over now--wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteNice guest post, James. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteJames lovely to hear from you, as it always is, and I would love it if you keep an eye open for One pink chair. It should pop up in the blogasphere in a week or so. UK daughter is archiving MOTM and when that is done I will delete it and we will begin the new life! Hope I see you then. J
ReplyDeleteSorry I am a little late to get to the party James but I will go on over... And a wonderful November 11th post...... Thank you. (And for your comment on my blog recently - you really do know how to boost a girl's ego and for that I thank you so very, very much ;-) !!) XX
ReplyDeleteJames I am on my way! I have been so remiss in visiting. Recovering from hip replacement has been lengthy, 4 more weeks of rehab! It is worth it though!
ReplyDeletePlease come visit my site for the 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways.Very special gifts!You will love them!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
i love the way you write.
ReplyDeletehappy egg and nog to you dear james.
James thanks so much for your lovely comments and happy festive season to you and yours. XX
ReplyDelete